I get to play tag in my garden.
So I got tagged. Thank you R.W. Ley for the tag. Now it's my turn to share the fun. I'm IT!!!
Okay, these are the rules;
1. Link to the person who tagged you (I did that)
2. Post the rules on your blog (I'm doing that now)
3. Write six random thoughts about yourself (see below)
4. Tag six or so people at the end of your post (see below)
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged (I will do that)
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted (I'll do that, too.)
Random Thoughts About Me:
1. My Cavalier looks like I live in it most of the time.
2. Despite all of the years I've lived in central Pa after graduating from Penn State, I never got into football. I do like the highly charged atmosphere of downtown State College when there's a home game.
3. I can't pick a favorite color. There are too many beautiful ones!
4. I know how to ride a horse, play the piano, belly dance, garden (of course), ride a bike, and swim.
5. I sleep best in complete darkness.
6. My knowledge of miscellaneous facts sometimes impresses people.
Now, for those I'm tagging; be careful out there because YOU'RE IT!!
Enjoy the tag game and let's share the fun!